Web Developer OguryParis, Île-de-France, FR
Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global leader in mobile brand advertising. Ogury Advertising Engine is an integrated stack of technology designed and optimised for branding campaigns on mobile. It uses safe data to deliver relevant ads in a brand safe and fraud-free environment. The 1500+ advertisers working with Ogury constantly receive superior performance and effective protection. Over the last seven years, we have expanded to over 400 employees across 16 offices.
Starting our journey in Paris, we have become one of the leading french tech success stories. We were featured in Sifted's French tech startups and scaleups to watch in 2021 and also listed as the Financial Times 2021 Europe’s fastest-growing companies 1000.
There's never been a more exciting time to become an Ogurian!
As our first ever hire in Web Development (currently managed externally through an agency), this person will have an integral part to play in the success of our online content. You’ll communicate with multiple business units and work very closely with the senior leadership team to help improve both the user experience and the performance of the Ogury website.
You’ll be part of a world class marketing team of 17 people (based in London, Paris, New York, Milan), reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Director.
This role will be yours to shape, having room for innovation and autonomy, as well as constant opportunities to learn and grow. It’s a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in one of the most visible areas of the business!
What you will be doing:
- Owning the Ogury website, through the entire lifecycle, working on both front end and back end enhancements, including collaboration with creative designers for front end development.
- Building and maintaining a high quality, interactive website, with great aesthetics and user experience.
- Ensuring safety of data, security of the website and stability of the hosting, while optimising performance.
- Connecting marketing systems with different tools - ultimately, acting as a technical point of reference for the marketing team.
- Determining the best plug-ins and applications to provide website with new features and functionality, and installing / maintaining them accordingly.
- Supporting the Marketing team with different tools, e.g. CSS coding in marketing automation platform, and coming up with creative solutions for technical optimizations across the entire Ogury digital ecosystem
- Experience working in a Marketing function, or at least with them, is preferred - but not essential!
- You’re comfortable working in a B2B and fast-paced environment.
- You’re able to work effectively with senior leaders
- While you’ll be part of a close knit team, being a self starter and having a real level of autonomy are values that would make you a great fit.