Web Developer RasaBerlin, DE
Rasa is seeking a results-oriented frontend developer, who will help ensure that our company web properties are robust, resilient, responsive, fast, and findable. You will be part of an enthusiastic growth team at Rasa, a conversational AI startup with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. As a remote-first company, Rasa welcomes applications from all over the world.
Do you thrive at the intersection of marketing and technology? Rasa is looking to hire a frontend web developer to join the marketing team, as a core contributor to the company’s web properties. This role will work closely within the existing development/design team, as well as coordinate with the marketing team and other key website stakeholders within Rasa.
Working closely with the website team lead, this person will:
- ensure our websites are robust, resilient, fast, accessible, and highly discoverable
- enable frictionless deployment of content which supports our users, customers, and our sales motions
- gather insights and intelligence feedback into company strategy
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
- You’re excited about frontend web development, and working on web properties to make them faster, more accessible, more resilient, and more responsive.
- You have an analytical mindset, and can leverage web content & technologies to drive organic discovery and growth
- You're comfortable being lean and you fix problems without waiting for someone to tell you to; you’re happy to collaborate with key stakeholders as well as taking the lead on completing key tasks
- You can effectively & clearly communicate with both technical & non-technical team members
- Top notch web development skills and an in-depth knowledge of modern web technologies, including modern accessible HTML/CSS
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and techniques (e.g., Google Analytics), ideally with experience in event-modelling and instrumentation
- Familiarity with contemporary web performance requirements and strategies, and how these relate to SEO
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate technological challenges
- Strong analytical skills and ability to produce clean, well-maintainable code
- Bonus: expertise in animation (Canvas, SVG, Three.js), Data Visualisation (d3); experience with any/all of: Gatsbyjs, Next.js, Docusaurus, Storybook, Netlify, Vercel
Thing you will do
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Play a key role in the implementation of the Rasa team’s vision for the Rasa website, with frequent and rapid improvements, additions, and updates, including full instrumentation for testing and analytics.
- Work with driven people across all areas of the company—from marketing and business development to machine learning research and UX design—to create Rasa web properties that educate our users, support our customers, and help to accelerate our sales motion.
What you can expect from us
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- 1000 Euros personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as regular remote social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.