Art Director AKQAMilan, Lombardy, IT
We are looking for an Art Director to join the team, working on one of our most important clients.
As an Art Director at AKQA, you have an essential role in generating innovative ideas to create beautiful products, services and meaningful experiences that will positively impact people’s lives. You will lead, coach, inspire and motivate the team to create and deliver truly remarkable and influential work.
An AKQA Art Director approaches each brief with fresh eyes, avoiding familiar solutions while generating useful, usable and delightful ideas across existing and emerging platforms. You bring exceptional creative thought and craft output – managing projects from brief to end user – and guiding the client through their digital transformation journey.
Adopting a cross-functional approach to deliver extraordinary results for the client, you are passionate in your pursuit of beauty and quality. You are immersed in a creative environment in which you collaborate with copywriters, strategists, creative technologists, interaction designers and others.
- A mindset that fosters creative thinking and the pushing of boundaries.
- Ability to contribute to the development of high quality and innovative concept for several kind of projects (campaigns, integrated marketing, customer experience, digital transformation, etc)
- Ability to present to the client creative ideas and proposals.
- A hands-on approach to the work.
- Exceptional design aesthetics and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of IxD fundamentals and Adobe Suite, Sketch and Principle.
- Basic knowledge of front and back-end coding logics.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects and other rapid prototyping tools (preferred).
- Excellent English and Italian.