Art Director Brand CollectiveMiami, Florida, US
The Brand Collective is a full-service Branding/Web/Marketing/PR & Events Agency located in Miami, Florida specialized in working with hospitality and lifestyle brands and driven to create authentic brand experiences through design, digital experiences, media, influencer marketing, content development, social media and public relations. We are currently looking for a Sr Art Director, to join our team.
The Sr Art Director should be an extremely creative and conceptual thinker who passionately delivers amazing creative experiences for both clients and internal initiatives. The selected candidate will be a team leader, highly skilled in defining and executing design styles based on creative strategy and will direct, provide guidance and inspire the agency team. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, engaged and have a passion for our industry as well as an insatiable desire to create, learn and explore emerging trends while aligning with our core mantra:
We are modern day storytellers, telling stories through beautiful design, words, and thought. Immersed in culture and art, we live to create intuitive brand connections and iconic brands.
Key Competencies & Responsibilities:
- Manages the agency's design workflow with delegation, development, and delivery of all creative projects in unison all other departments (marketing, digital, web, and media). MUST BE A LEADER.
- Exemplifies leadership qualities and provides team motivation and inspiration while clearly communicating the artistic vision and values of the agency to all team members;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time while managing time efficiently;
- Ability to concept and design for a wide range of mediums and diverse industries;
- Maintains best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of naming conventions, project workflow tools and file/folder organization;
- Ensures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure visuals, earnings, growth, and agency goals are achieved;
- Inspire the team and client to be creatively progressive through the application of new media and fresh, inventive visual work;
- Maintains the agency’s standards of creative excellence and has the desire to produce award-winning creative for each project at hand;
- Responsible for evaluating agency processes, work flow, rate card, award submissions, agency growth planning, and implementing changes as needed;
- Experience and/or knowledge when it comes to working closely with development and production teams both internally and externally;
- Printing experience a must;
- Knowledge and understanding of web and UX/UI design a plus;
- Working with brand planning and analytics to identify the most important audiences and key consumer touch points.
- The right candidate will have 3+ years of experience in an agency environment;
- Skilled in print, digital, web, social media, storytelling, and brand-building with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Must be a really creative and conceptual thinker with out-of-the-box ideas;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent presentation skills for communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client groups;
- Passion and understanding for progressive innovative trends and technologies;
- Communication, negotiation and client relationship-building skills;
- A great attention to detail and eye for amazing design;
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic and show a willingness to go the extra mile to complete a project;
- Outgoing, energetic and able to communicate clearly with teams;
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters;
- Adaptability, initiative and always learning, exploring and growing;
- Project budgeting skills;
- Excellent reporting skills;
- Multiple languages a plus.