Art Director CheilSydney, New South Wales, AU
- Work with our client, a global leader in electronics
- Receive competitive remuneration package and best in class training
- Experience bright career prospects and opportunities
Cheil Australia delivers true integrated business solutions, with 53 offices operating in 43 countries worldwide with around 7,000 employees globally.
We brim with innovative ideas, which serve as the platform for solutions that can instantly send ripples through the market and make life happier and smarter. We are more than just a brand and Retail Ideas Company but a company that others aspire to be a part of us.
You New Opportunity
Working primarily on the Samsung portfolio of products and services, the Senior Art Director helps design, develop and deliver our creative output from concept to delivery.
They partner with designers, copywriters, account managers and clients – across on and offline retail - to deliver world-class solutions to big business problems. This includes taking ownership of design driven adaptations of global assets; plus localised conceptual work.
Within the agency they help enthuse the team about the importance of creativity in business success and help mentor junior talent through the sharing of knowledge and expertise This requires big picture thinking to ensure a consistent creative thread is woven into everything they touch.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake multiple tasks including concepting, scamps, illustrations, designs and overseeing finished art across digital, merchandising, motion and print
- Have a well-developed understanding of the creative landscape
- Originate and execute creative work from concept to execution
- Confidently develop through line campaigns
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to develop outstanding creative work that delivers above client expectations
- Contribute to agency culture by encouraging a vibrant, fun and hard-working environment; supporting a team-focused and positive approach to all briefs
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualifications in design, or related fields highly advantageous
- At least 7+ years at Art Director level - integrated agency experience preferred
- Expert skills in writing, presenting and articulating creative development and execution
- Experienced the Creative Suite, Figma/Sketch and a proven track record of producing high quality work
- Conceptual thinker, with an ability to articulate creative thoughts
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- A lover of ideas. Passionate about the big ones and smaller ones
- A natural collaborator and team player
We thank you for your application and advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.