Art Director Chico'sFort Myers, Florida, US
Exciting new opportunity with a dynamic brand - Chico's!
The Art Director will assist the Creative Director to develop and execute creative for all branding initiatives across all marketing channels. The Art Director will support the marketing objectives of the brand by following through with the creative idea and production of marketing projects based on established schedules. The Art Director will be instrumental in setting and implementing branding guidelines that support the marketing objectives of Chico's FAS in addition to building and maintaining brand integrity through consistent art direction by working with graphic design and copy teams. He/she will be responsible for conceptualizing innovative brand concepts, executing still and video assets that will appear in all customer channels.
- Creates and concepts omni brand creative marketing in partnership with the Creative Director based on knowledge of the brand aesthetic.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current trends in fashion and how they translate to our customer.
- Support and produce seasonal campaigns for omni channel to include still and video images.
- Demonstrate and execute brand aesthetic through topography and layout.
- Support and lead photo shoots in partnership with Creative Director and cross functional partners when applicable.
- Edit images for cross channel alignment and prepares presentations.
- Direct and supervise retouching in partnership with Creative Director.
- Partner with the copy and graphic design team to develop omni channel product and brand stories.
- Align with cross-functional partners to review assets and brand initiatives.
- Develop concepts to align with overall brand strategy and marketing calendar.
- Adhere to demands of production schedule. Be aware of release schedule and devote time necessary to meet deadline Partner with project managers to ensure execution of projects meet established schedules.
- BA/BS degree in a Graphic or Fine Arts field from an accredited institution
- 5-7 years of Art Direction experience, fashion apparel a must
- Experience in directing photo-shoots and an excellent eye for color management
- Knowledge of current on figure and still life photographers
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel monthly- photoshoots
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated proficiency and fluency in the following programs on Mac: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Microsoft Office
- Omni channel marketing and experience within print and digital preferred
- Knowledge of responsive design best practices a plus