Art Director Hello DesignLos Angeles, California, US
Hello Design is looking for an experienced Art Director to help us make the future. Collaborate with digital designers, technologists and strategists to create stunning visual work for a range of mediums. You are a hands-on maker, committed to pushing your work and your team. You keep up with trends and innately understand how to draw people in with design. We are looking for creatives who are passionate about quality design and have a drive for innovation—with the portfolio to back it up.
Create visual design for a range of mediums based on creative strategic briefs
- Lead and guide design brainstorms and discoveries
- Produce and present comps, storyboards, and initial graphic concepts
- Develop visual identities, including logos and branding systems
- Design or art direct communication deliverables including digital, print, packaging, and environmental
- Provide insights on users and platforms to build innovative, effective concepts
- Collaborate with copywriters to ensure that copy and visuals are perfectly synced
- Work in partnership with account team to understand and manage client needs
- Master of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proven leader
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
Hello is a creative agency driven to craft worthy experiences. We believe everything will be digital—surrounding us like the air we breathe. Strategically insightful and creatively purposeful, we start with relevant and authentic ideas. Hello is communication, and simply what we do. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell. Our work: hellodesign.com
We provide competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, 401(k) match, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, gym discounts, and really cute dogs.
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to careers(at)hellodesign.com and include “Art Director” in the subject. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview. Please no phone calls or office visits.