Art Director NATIVE UNIONWan Chai, Hong Kong, Central and Western, HK
NATIVE UNION is an award-winning design brand creating premium tech accessories. Our products can be found in some of the most prestigious stores worldwide such as Apple Stores, Harrods, END, Harvey Nichols, The Conran Shop and Mr Porter.
Based in Hong Kong, NATIVE UNION design studio is now looking for an ‘A’ player to lead his graphic team. The successful applicant will join a young, international and dynamic team dedicated to develop the NATIVE UNION brand.
- develop a brand Identity that reflects the company’s core values and ideals
- supervise all graphic material (photography, packaging, print, social media and web content) ensuring the highest design level and brand consistency
- inspire and mentor junior team members. Use your graphic design experience and communication skills to get the most of your team
- work closely with our marketing team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of materials
- work closely with our production team and network of suppliers (printers, paper, web developers…) to improve communication and quality
- occasional travel to mainland China and Los Angeles (Native Union US office)
- degree in graphic design
- at least five years’ working experience
- professional efficiency with Adobe creative suite
- experience in photography is a must. Video is a plus
- good presentation and communication skills in English. Chinese is a plus
- demonstrate leadership skills
- passionate, driven and creative
- attention to detail and well organised
- ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Interested parties please submit CV, Portfolio (pdf or online), current and expected salary and availability.