Art Director NuxeoParis, Île-de-France, FR
[ Software developer ]
Nuxeo develops the most scalable digital asset management platform in the world. We are a worldwide team of engineers who love what they do. And it shows! So when you join us, you will be part of a talented and committed group of developers working on all aspects of the Nuxeo Platform and its associated products. And we reward this integrity with a strong organisational culture, casual attitude, respect for individuality, plus benefits and perks.
As a full-stack you will use current and modern development technologies, so coding skills matter (front-end, back-end core services, build & packaging, continuous integration, etc.). And the ability to think critically too!
We are looking for people who:
- Code because they love coding - you don’t just code because you are too young to be a project manager!
- Commit to the full development cycle (design + coding + test + packaging + delivery)
- Care about doing things the right way, even if it means breaking and making it all again
- Like to communicate
Our technical stack:
- Java for the server side: OSGi like framework with extension points and service patterns
- OSGi, CDI, JAX-RS
- JSF, GWT
- Redis, Elasticsearch
- Maven, Ansible
- JUnit + custom test runner
- WebDriver and Selenium
- Sonar, Nexus and Jenkins
- NoSQL / MongoDB
As a Full stack Java Dev at Nuxeo, you will have the chance to meet a great team in Lisbon who will expand your horizons and make you to stay ahead! Apply and come meet us.
Health Insurance for team members and their families
Occupational Health Programme
Opportunities for personal developement
Discount for Gym membership
Healthy breakfast & snacks
Access to a Digital Library
Office & company social activities