Art Director Scorpios GroupAthens, Attica, GR
The Scorpios Group based in Athens, Greece is looking for a Senior Art Director to build up a new creative department. Your time will be split between the main office in Athens and their Creative Studio in Berlin. Together with the creative team, you will be responsible for all branding and communication aspects of the group.
As a key part of Scorpios team, the job of a Senior Art Director is to be a visual storyteller, living to create as part of a dynamic team, which possesses a diverse knowledge and skillset. The Senior Art Director nurtures the team of designers to broaden their skills and capabilities each day, leading with strength and believing in their craft. The Senior Art Director must be humble enough to understand the passion about the Scorpios vision and to be happy to co-operate closely with the Creative Director and senior management team, in developing and maintaining its integrity. The Senior Art Director will play a key role in helping the company to position, protect, and promote its brand(s).
- Digest and understand the Scorpios identity, branding guidelines and technical restraints required in an omni channel environment
- Ability to effectively tell stories and create emotion through design
- Helping develop bold, creative strategies for print, digital and web properties
- Strategically-minded and a highly conceptual thinker
- Translate creative vision and marketing objectives into clear creative strategies, help define and refine effective campaigns between Scorpios, content creators and designers.
- Developing creative concepts and designing communications such as advertising, brochures and collateral material
- Must have the capability to multi-task various projects at once and work well under tight deadlines with a friendly, professional, and customer-centric demeanor
- Report to Group Creative Director and fully understand the essence of the Scorpios brand from the Owner and take it to the next level by becoming the ultimate expert, guardian, and ambassador for Scorpios brand(s)
- Collaborate with copywriters, external creatives, artists, project managers and anyone else involved in the execution of a design project
- Be responsible for the coordination of all press, media and visual representations as well as website design and co-ordinate the Scorpios social media.
- Be responsible to arrange Photoshoots for all Scorpios venues.
- Able to relocate and travel depending on the needs of the Group Art Projects and be responsible for capturing the essence of Scorpios through all Group encounters
- Supervise the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of any Group Art Project.
- Strong Teamwork and Leadership skills and ability to produce best results though collective work of the team
- Initiative and excellent communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills - a requirement for both internal and external creative presentations.
- Time management skills and ability to provide oversight to multiple timelines, self-manage and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within quick timelines
- Previous experience with digital design programs such as: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects)
- Should be fluent in English
What We're Looking For:
- A strong portfolio and 3 plus years of experience as an Art Director
- You have a passion and experience in restaurant/retail/hospitality/creative brands and are always up to date about relevant current and future trends
- You enjoy working in a collaborative work environment and have experience providing direction and leading initiatives
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts using Adobe Creative Suite as well as the latest art and design packages
What we offer
- An exciting open-minded international work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Make a true impact on the brand and shape the future of our fast-growing company on an international level
- A great atmosphere and open collaborative company culture
We are looking for free spirits who, with courage, curiosity are driven to make a difference in their field. We want to build a team in which everyone feels inspired, empowered and connected.
If this is you, send us your portfolio and resume, along with any of your links to your Portfolio, Behance, Linkedin, etc.
We thank all applicants in for their interest, and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Our Head Office is based in Athens, Greece, however a healthy mix of Athens Head Office & our Creative Studio in Berlin will be expected.
You should have the possibility to travel.