Artworker BBC Studios LtdW12 7FA, London, England, GB
We have an exciting opportunity to join the BBC Studios Brands team at the Creative Artworker.
In this role you will support the Creative Director in producing world-class creative solutions for all BBC Studios in-house and acquired content. They will be responsible for the creation and versioning of marketing communications materials in-line with commercial and brand guidelines. Materials include catalogues, brochures, marketing kits, branding and imagery, presentation decks, advertising, electronic promotions, DM, web and social media graphics.
- You will work alongside the in-house team to develop brand and trade assets as well as working on individual art working briefs
- Expert understanding of setting up artwork for print and digital.
- Produce elegant, accurate and legible composition and typography at all
- times, ensuring type complements the imagery required.
- Support the Studio Manager in regular backing-up of work, and in the maintenance of the departments artwork archive including preparing files for the Global Digital Asset Management tool (GLAM).
- Work with the Trade Producer, who will schedule and track all creative work within the team, delivering projects on time, yet never compromising on quality.
- Managing the development of templates, guidelines and marketing toolkits to ensure their correct implementation across the business.
- Exceptional quality control across printed and physical collateral and
- confident dealing with external suppliers as necessary
- Artwork origination and amendments, adaptation and versioning of existing signed off designs.
- Performing full QC checks including pre-flight and colour management for all artwork produced.
- Completion of other tasks and duties as assigned.
Are you the right candidate?
The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage and prioritise a high volume of deliverables. They will have strong layout and compositional understanding, with excellent typographic and Adobe Creative suiteskills and be able to ensure high quality artwork is delivered consistently and on time.This role requires someone with a creative eye but they must have good technical artworking skills, the ability to prepare files for print, liaise with printers and suppliers and stakeholders within the business is key for the position.
Knowledge of Powerpoint and Keynote is beneficial as there will be presentation briefs along the lines of creating master slides for designers and other employees to follow and updating existing documents.