Artworker freudsLondon, England, GB
freuds is a leading communications agency which unites a diverse group of specialists to create a family of unrivalled and unstoppable thinkers and doers.
freuds only takes on work once we know we can make a real difference. We join the dots between insight, strategy, creativity, measurement – and our sheer love of the work – to build campaigns that create tailored and meaningful impact. We then bring the work to life through our unrivalled connectivity.
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and experience of global operations, our team of 250 consultants span insight, communications planning and strategy, media activation, social media, stakeholder relations, content production, film making and event production. Together we seek purpose, meaning and impact in everything that we do.
People curate part of their own identities through the brands they choose. freuds Branded aligns organisations with their audiences, building not just beautiful imagery but emotional architecture. We create compelling brand identities for businesses, public sector institutions,NGOs, products and campaigns. freuds provides a comprehensive brand design and creation package throughout.
But aside from that, we’re a pretty great set of people who enjoy design and doing it well
We are looking for an organised and self-motivated individual with a genuine enthusiasm for
digital design and artworking. We not only need you to have an eye for beautiful content, but you should be great at producing it aswell. Attention to detail is a must, with a willingness to learn and adapt. Being able to stay cool under pressure and manage deadlines effectively is necessary. It’s a fast-paced role within an even faster growing area of the business, so you’ll need to be ready to hit the ground running.
- Product mockups (think maybe changing the colour on a shoe or putting a logo on a window)
- Apparel mockups (from hoodies to hats to t-shirts to bags and more)
- Digital design – social media assets, web pages – the lot.
- Supporting the team in responding to design briefs. Sounds vague, but this could be anything from a developing ideas for a companies rebrand, editorial/layout design for one of quarterly journals or even sketching concepts for infographics to accompany a brand launch.
- The list is endless.
Your design skills & experience
- Good working relationship with Photoshop & Illustrator (Adobe CS) – Indesign is a plus.
- Demonstrable design skills in an online portfolio showcasing your best digital work
- Previous experience with producing a good volumes of digital / web assets for online platforms
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
freuds are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability – we want to hear from you