Artworker IMPEROWapping, London, England, GB
At Impero, we work on a wide variety of projects, so you must be someone who is happy to step up to challenges. You must be adaptable and able to bring your own unique styles to our work.
A creative art worker’s main role is halfway between a designer and an art-worker. At Impero, you will have the opportunity to be creatively involved in visual design projects, but technical art-working will also be a big part of your role.
We are looking for someone who is able to support the design team and work closely with the wider team in creatives, strategy or accounts. You should, above anything else, be a team player — someone who is eager to design everything, whether it’s a branding job, a pitch deck or rolling out banner ads.
We are looking for someone who is happy to execute all requests made of them with enthusiasm, speed and reliability, demonstrating great attention to detail, total trustworthiness and initiative.
Most importantly, you must have the same drive as the rest of our team to push Impero to continue to make award-winning work. You must be talented, ambitious and driven.
The type of people we want to meet: If you live and breath branding and design, we want to meet you.
But above all, you must
- embody our core values and fit within our culture. We want to meet you if you…
- have 1-2+ years experience as a creative art-worker.
- have a strong eye for design but confident and comfortable with technical
- art-working being the focus of the role.
- are fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote & Powerpoint.
- have good experience with converting design visuals and specs to final artwork
- Are able to review and approve final proofs from printers.
- are organised within files but also in project folders.
- are driven, motivated and have meticulous attention to detail for checking
- work and good housekeeping processes.
- enjoy being collaborative within teams, communicating ideas and opinions
- and advising on art-working and production issues.
- have a great eye for typography and illustration.
- keep up to date with the design trends.
- are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and muck in.
- are self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task across projects and
- consistently hit deadlines.
- have a can-do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit.
- motion/animation skills are a plus.
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via email with Creative Artworker as the subject line. Don’t forget to include your salary expectations.
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
*We receive so many wonderful applications that we can’t respond to everyone so thank you in advance for your application.