Artworker PaysafeVienna, AT
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support the team by artworking digital and print marketing communications
- Produce necessary mock ups and design visuals
- Formatting various layouts before files are delivered for digital / print
- Manage all aspects of your projects including working to the brief, following team process, archiving files and maintaining and implementing templates.
- Ensure all artwork is delivered according to brand and identity guidelines
- Assist with catalogue versioning, digital proofing and delivery
- Work with the design team to take scamps through to finished work
- Assist with retouching and visualising designs
- Ability to problem-solve artwork issues and know when to ask for help, identify risks
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Methodical with an understanding of process and quality control, project delivery and execution
- Efficient with excellent time management
- A natural team player
- Solid understanding of layout & typographic principals, fonts, colour systems + building brand guidelines
- Excellent layout skills, an understanding of the importance of brand and great attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
- Consistent record of delivering highly accurate and technically correct and creative artwork
- Experienced in curating and creating visual designs that meet digital and print standards, such as colour, image usage, typography and layout
- Exceptional artworking skills across integrated media and experience in management of artwork collateral
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work proactively under own initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to support across the the global creative team
- Excellent knowledge of print and digital delivery and artwork set up
- Desire to get involved in visualisation, working closely with global design team to bring concepts to life
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of digital banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, showing initiative
- Experienced liaising with suppliers and design teams to ensure work is completed to the correct specifications and on time
- Pixel perfect, creative ‘thinker outside the box’ mindset
- Curious & up for a challenge!
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experiences
Please include a link to your online portfolio / website in your application.
We look forward to your application!
This is a Vienna based job!
More information on: http://www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.