Creative Director ApeBrighton, England, GB
Ape is a creative agency working in the food and beverage sector on brand creation, brand development and the design, marketing comms and support that goes along with that.
We’re looking for a new Creative Director. This is a key role in small agency and a fantastic opportunity to help shape the future of the agency.
Whoever joins us on the adventure will take an active role in the creative output and in leading the business.
To be a good fit, you’ll:
- Be an ideas led, conceptual thinker, who sets a high bar for creativity and volume of creativity
- Have a deep understanding of brand strategy
- Be a senior level presenter of creative and strategy
- Be a player and coach
- Be motivated to create fame for brands
- Have rolled out brand strategy into activation
- Be happy with plenty of direct client dialogue
- Be commercially aware of the impact of your work on the agency
- Be comfortable with and able to demonstrate working at pace
- Be a highly skilled graphic designer with a rich and deep portfolio demonstrating the above plus:
- visual identity
- packaging design
- page/document layout
- web design
- photography and art direction
And you’ll have:
- Worked on FMCG briefs going into retail
- Some experience of leading a small team
- An understanding of challenger brand thinking
- Awareness of the nature and importance of brand purpose
- A contemporary taste in brand thinking and design
In the first instance, email us with a short intro (500 words max. please) and a link to your portfolio, highlighting the most relevant projects.
Sorry, no agencies please.