Creative Director code d'azurAustin, Texas, US
For our Austin office, we are looking for a full-time Creative Director. A real team player with a fantastic eye for digital craft and a proven track record of turning unconventional ideas into reality. We’re looking for a smart and strategic individual that can guide clients on a journey in a world of digital possibilities. Creating top-notch digital work, inspiring and getting the team excited is part of your creative routine.
code d'azur is a digital brand and experience company. Born in a digital world, where change is the only constant. CODE D’AZUR works on the cutting edge of technology and creativity for brands such as Polestar, Red Bull, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, and Philips. We help brands stand out with brand relevant creative impact and fit in with seamless customer experience.
You can find our office between South First and South Congress, which means a breakfast taco is just a few steps away. But due to COVID-19, we are all working from home until further notice. Interviews will have to be remote, but we do intend to go back to 'normal'. We prefer to hire people in the Austin area. As long as you are able to work in our time zone, we are temporarily open to remote until we open up our brand-new office. In that case you’ll have to get your breakfast taco to-go or delivered.
Do you share our ambition to push the boundaries in digital? If so, we would love to see your portfolio or work experience and discuss it over virtual coffee or a beer.
What will you do?
- Create award-winning work for our clients with ideas that help their businesses. And hopefully, have a lot of fun while doing this… sounds easy, right?
- With your eye for digital craft, you’ll elevate ideas into unique digital user interfaces for our clients by pushing creative concepts to a new level.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
- Participate in business development activities, including proactive ideas on current relationships or to cultivate new ones.
- Work on a variety of different clients in a variety of industries and types of projects. No project is the same.
- Work across all of our core pillars:
- 1. CX Consultancy and Transformation.
- 2. Platforms, Products and Services.
- 3. Campaigns and Activations.
- Stay on top of new trends and innovations in digital and social media.
- Most times, you will work in a production environment with deadlines. Other times you’re running a pitch, and guess what...? Also, with deadlines!
- Communicate, discuss, and brainstorm proactively with other team members such as strategists, UX designers, motion designers, producers, and developers.
- Excellent understanding of (data-driven) content, services, and/or products.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in working for well-known brands.
- Excellent understanding of customer journeys.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great problem solving and time management skills.
- Leadership that is anchored in coaching and building consensus.
- Passion balanced with flexibility.
- Affinity with emerging technology, producing interactive prototypes, experiments, and researching new possibilities.
- The ability to brief, review, and inspire others on your team.
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary (scrum) team.
At code d'azur, we value diversity. We welcome and consider all qualified applicants, regardless of their background.