Creative Director Engenious DesignPrairie Village, Kansas, US
We have an opening for a Creative Director who is a cross-functional creative leader ensuring Engenious designed systems have excellent aesthetics and great user experiences. This positions primary focus is Industrial Design and secondary – Interaction and Graphic Design. This position is particularly well-suited to experienced Industrial Design professionals ready to take next steps as a leader and influencer with maximum impact across our organization.
The Engenious Design Creative Director is an accomplished design leader who collaborates with clients and the Engenious Design team to create medical devices and advanced technology systems. The Creative Director is also a force for effective marketing and business development for Engenious Design. The Creative Director oversees aesthetic and usability design across multiple projects while also contributing as a mentor and designer.
With us, you will:
- Mange the creative design process from concept to completion, directing creative strategy and ensuring top quality outputs.
- Manage, lead and mentor Industrial Designers, Interaction Designers, Graphic Designers, Human Factors Professionals, Copywriters and Digital Marketing functions (including employees team, contractors and partners).
- Collaboratively lead the execution of strategy for ID/UX/Model Shop business development
- Achieve client’s product goals and ensure a great client experience.
- Interact with clients as the key creative contact, in collaboration with the team.
- Create systems that are safe and effective with excellent end-user experiences.
- Become conversant and able to train others in human factors and usability engineering as they relate to medical devices.
- Lead field research work in clinical environments to conduct workflow analysis.
- Curate the Engenious Design brand identity and visual language across all forms of media, including online, digital and work environment in collaboration with co-founders.
- Cultivate a sense of urgency, importance and attention to detail across all aspects of our work
- Foster a collaborative, team problem-solving culture and lead solving complex technical issues.
- Mentor designers and creative professionals.
- 100% focus on design; and we get to be creative every day
- A professional, collaborative work environment built on mutual respect for each other
- A flexible schedule that enables healthy work/life balance
- An infectious sense of urgency and important work to do
- Excellent full time benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing, retirement and a generous, flexible PTO program
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people.