Creative Director SteelseriesCopenhagen, Capital Region, DK
Associate Creative Director
Endless client presentations suck — We’re here to bring ideas to life.
We’re looking for a creative mastermind who’s ready to take the next leap in their career. We’re in rapid growth and rubbing shoulders with mega brands that have 100x the marketing budget, but lack the creative will. With us, you’ll be leading the charge on making creative the world hasn’t seen before. Whatever you make… it’s gotta be fun.
You’ve got a passion for games and an intuitive understanding of the global gaming community. You’ve got a killer skillset in telling stories via film and/or animation – And a sharp, consumer-first, problem-solving strategic mind too. You know the most important task is connecting with our audience through the most impactful means possible. You’ve got a strong visual eye. You’re a self-starter and get stuff done before it’s a problem that it’s not already done yesterday. You love working with other weird, creative misfit type people.
As Dr Disrespect once said, “We’re on top of the mountain but only halfway up”.
We develop global branding, design, and advertising for digital channels first, and sometimes TV / outdoor. We’re an inhouse creative agency, with 10 of the best creatives in the industry. Our audience is global, and our office is in Copenhagen.
Founded in Denmark in 2001, SteelSeries created the first gaming surface, headset, and mechanical keyboard. We’ve gone on to become the most winning brand in the history of esports. We’re looking forward to telling you what’s next.
- Make stuff for big impact. Win awards later.
- Develop and direct global communication strategies, campaigns, and product launches.
- Direct films and animations together with our copywriter/concept developer.
- 7+ years of ad agency (or equivalent) experience.
- You’re already based in Copenhagen, or willing to relocate.
- Hands-on Experience in directing and editing; film, photography, and 3d productions.
- Experience with execution; on top of being great at ideas
- Occasionally available to link up with other time zones; US and Asia.
What we provide
- A safe place to play.
- Challenge to be the best of you.
- Whatever hardware/software/training you need.
How to apply
- A bite-sized cover letter, subject includes "ACD PLZ"
- Don’t wait for that golden case story to drop in. Apply now.