Design Director Hello DesignLos Angeles, California, US
Hello Design is looking for an experienced Design Director who can lead our creative and technical team to produce award-winning, interactive solutions. You will define user experiences and design cutting-edge interfaces for web sites and other interactive mediums from concept through completion. We are looking for designers who are passionate about quality design and have a drive for innovation.
- Lead project teams consisting of designers, developers and strategists
- Design and develop interactive solutions for various project types
- Present to high level clients in a professional and engaging manner
- Direct more junior designers; delegate effectively and efficiently
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and enhance clients' knowledge of interactive marketing and design
- Excellent understanding of information architecture and interaction design
- Motion skills a plus
- Proven leader
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
Hello is a creative agency driven to craft worthy experiences. We believe everything will be digital—surrounding us like the air we breathe. Strategically insightful and creatively purposeful, we start with relevant and authentic ideas. Hello is communication, and simply what we do. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell. Our work: hellodesign.com
Our office is a creative work environment located in Culver City, CA. Benefits include competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, 401(k) match, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, gym discounts, and really cute dogs.
Please email your resume and portfolio and include “Design Director” in the subject. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview. Please no phone calls or office visits.