Designer 360LearningParis, Île-de-France, FR
Our mission at 360Learning is to help companies achieve growth through impactful learning.
Our Collaborative Learning platform enables teams to crowdsource learning needs and in-house expertise to address knowledge gaps based on business needs. This bottom-up approach to learning helps companies ship and improve courses for maximum relevance and impact. Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (Paris, New York, and London) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, SNCF) worldwide with more than 1.5 million users.
Descriptif du poste
As a member of the 360Learning design team, you’ll join one of our squads of experimented PMs, tech engineers, product designers and be involved in the entire product development process, from brainstorming to final pixels. We’re working on making the best valuable user experience, and building the most scalable product you can think of, far better than anything else in education. We support and learn from each other, but we’re empowered to work autonomously. Our team is growing fast. You’ll have a big impact here.
- Team Player: You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users and in order to design minimal things, make the user's voice heard in your squad, build and ship new features together. Quickly define goals and deliver solutions that are simple and usable, in cooperation with your stakeholders, to feed our product initiatives.
- Full-stack designer: You'll partner with your stakeholders through product problems from beginning to end: translate insights from every collaborator (PMs, Sales, CST, Support) into initiatives, define user experience workflow, make complex information understandable and design concepts that are really simple, very attractive and super user-friendly.
- Design system addict: Help us to create, standardize and evangelize our design system within all the 360Learners.
- Participate in shaping 360Learning's Design culture: Influence the way we do things day-by-day from your designer vision and create processes, best practices for all the company that help us turn progressively into a Design organization.
- Key moment to join 360Learning and help us shape a world-class design team
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transportation benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
- Want to have a real impact
- At least recently graduated in a great design school or past experience in shipping high digital products, not only websites
- Strong portfolio with examples of neat interactions and clear information architectures across web and/or mobile apps
- Ability to drive a project from UX to UI
- You have a strong UX sensibility and experience in applying research insights to design
- User research principle (user test, discoveries, wireframes, etc, ...)
- Provide UX best practices and feedbacks to other squads
- Fluent english (B2 level or equivalent)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
- Minimalist freak, and taste for clean and simple products
- You have an outstanding product and design culture
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Conception to Prototype software skills (Figma)
- Strong skills in design system conception
- No fear to change daily work processes and willingness to improve them
- Interest in new organizational methods
- You have solid communication skills in English to engage with all stakeholders within the company
Process de recrutement
- Phone call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery meeting with the hiring manager
- Case study
- Clarification meeting with different teammates