Designer acrylicizeLondon, England, GB
Come and join acrylicize, a multidisciplinary creative studio that is exploring the boundaries between art and design. We blend art, design and branding to create experiences that connect people with spaces. Our projects are defined by a devotion to craft and narrative and champion art’s enduring ability to tell powerful stories that connect us with our environments.
As a Senior Designer, you will be contributing to the entire lifecycle of a project, from inception through to production, working closely with the wider Design Team, Project Managers and Fabrication Partners. This role requires a conceptual thinker that can confidently articulate their ideas and bring them to life in a diverse range of spaces.
You will be….
- Working independently or within a team to deliver projects
- Working simultaneously across a range of different projects
- Researching and exploring projects to extract stories & themes
- A conceptual thinker with the ability to articulate your ideas to the design team and clients
- Bringing your ideas to life through a range of different visual techniques
- Working with the design team to explore materials and fabrication methods
- Liaising with suppliers and fabricators
- Working with Project Managers and senior team members to identify key deliverables and work within pre-agreed timelines and budgets
- Providing mentorship to Junior Designers
You must have…
- A solid background in graphic design for 3D environments, retail design or placemaking
- Strong layout, typography and technical skills
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An eye for great design and excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience working as part of a team to create excellent work
- A bit about our benefits…
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- 4% matching contributory pension scheme (3 months in)
- Private Medical Insurance (6 months in)
- A whole host of team social activities
When applying please attach a PDF (under 5mb) of recent work or a link to your online portfolio.
How to apply