Designer AdidasPortland, Oregon, US
We are looking for a User Interface Designer to join the Top Creator team in Portland, OR.
Top Creator is a new internal team that supports high level collaborations with adidas’ most prominent creators. You will be directly responsible for bringing innovative and industry-defining digital experiences to life for YEEZY, Ivy Park, Pharrell and more.
We’re a small and collaborative team with lots of day-to-day overlap. You’ll be collaborating directly with a UX designer and the Design Lead as well as Product, Development and other areas of design.
You’re a creative problem solver at heart, there’s always a way forward. You have a background in designing and integrating high-end digital experiences for the browser and beyond. You know what’s possible on the modern web and what what’s coming next. You have a track record of realizing business needs through art and technology in your designs. Motion isn’t an afterthought in your process, it’s the first thought. You can call out animation eases and timings with one eye closed. You have worked on or created a component-driven design system. Everything you touch ends up looking better. We value autonomy but our designers work hand-in-hand with product owners, development, and other craft specialists.
You’re a good fit for the role if:
- You have a degree with a focus on Digital Design or related areas, or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years relevant experience
- You have contributed to and/or created component-based design systems
- You have experience bringing your designs to life through interactive motion comps or high-fidelity prototypes
- You have experience working in Sketch, Figma or other equivalent programs
- You’re an effective communicator, comfortable presenting abstract design topics at all levels
- You’re deeply passionate about your craft and can balance consistency with creativity
- You champion accessibility and inclusivity throughout the user journey
- You can source, interpret, and implement feedback and insights into your design decisions
Bonus points for:
- Experience with a 3D Package like Blender, Cinema4D, etc.
At adidas we believe that through sport, we have the power to change lives. There’s plenty of change around right now as workouts move from the gym to the garage and we take a timeout from many of the activities we’re passionate about. Our ambition is to be the best sport brand in the world and with that comes plenty of challenges. We thrive on solving these with the imagination and experience of our incredible teammates. We’re all on the home team for now — we’d love for you to join ours.
- We’re all remote while the world sorts itself out. Upon our eventual return to office, the working location will be Portland, OR.
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English.