Designer AdtalemPorto, PT
We are looking for a product designer who can execute on a vision for what modern customer experience could become in the eLearning industry. You'll be helping Becker’s development effort to provide user-centric, intuitive digital designs that optimize the learner experience, and promote ease of use across all Becker applications. The successful candidate will work closely with the product management, product development and educational technology teams. You'll be performing research, creating wireframes and user flows, designing and testing side by side with other designer, product owners and a cross-functional engineering team responsible to deliver features on specific product areas.
- Problem Solving. You need to be a data-driven designer that will base your decisions on data and information gathered through User research, A/B Testing and other sources.
- You will be helping study metrics and feedback with a view to evaluating the usability of our web platforms.
- Design mockups through to finished layouts for our web platforms and mobile apps. Provide creative design solutions while working within the limits of branding/style guidelines.
- Working with the product manager, the development team and business stakeholders to refine the design by contributing with new ideas and opinions for improvement.
- Present design concepts to the team to demonstrate interactive elements and user flows.
- Drive new technologies within the team to help create products with best in class design.
- Driving peers and stakeholders through collaborative UX frameworks and processes
- Be a creative thinker and good at problem-solving through design.
- Possess strong communication skills across all mediums.
- Have knowledge of contemporary trends and techniques in web and mobile design.
- Keep up to date on user interface trends and limitations (especially in distance learning)
- Be able to design for maximum usability and site performance.
- Have a flexible attitude, with the ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Proactiveness and autonomy. We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to drive their tasks successfully.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong English capabilities, both in speaking and writing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with UX/UI frameworks, processes and tools
- Experience/Knowledge of assisting and developing a Design Systems
- Have experience with online UX/UI design within a feedback-driven design process.
- Have a basic understanding of how the technology and platform guidelines impact design decisions on the eLearning platforms of today.
- Be proficient with Sketch, Invision and other UI and Prototyping tools.
All applicants must provide a portfolio that showcases the best examples of their previous work. Or other alternatives to showcase their work.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Accounting and finance industry professionals and leading firms around the globe count on Becker for the help they need to raise their game, plus the ongoing expertise necessary for continued achievement. As the industry originals, we have helped more than one million candidates prepare for the CPA Exam and continue to advance the industry through our relationships and resources.
Becker provides CPA Exam Review, CMA Exam Review and Continued Professional Education. Becker is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education nationally recognized agency that promotes quality-oriented education and training through the establishment of standards and an accreditation process focused on integrity.