Designer ArtifaktParis, Île-de-France, FR
Artifakt is an all-in-one DevOps software helping tech teams deploy, manage, and run complex web applications on enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure faster and on a global scale.
Our mission is to make the web faster, more reliable and secure. We help:
- Developers deploy their surefire code faster to production without worrying about infrastructure;
- Enterprises run and scale their critical applications on modern and powerful Cloud infrastructure.
At Artifakt we are one multicultural team using our diversity and passion for tech as a driving force to create our industry leading product.
Our core values:
- Encourage ownership, quality and creativity;
- Build a supportive environment where everyone has a voice;
- Passion for technology and automation.
Join one of the fastest growing Cloud companies in Europe, that has just recently launched it’s ambitious transnational goals
You love creating strong and exceptional visual identity and branding from scratch? You’re passionate about technology and dream of having a real impact in a company with a strong product culture? You are in a good place!
In close collaboration with our global Marketing team and our Product designer, you will be in charge of creating a consistent branding for our innovative digital product including visuals, illustrations, infographics and more for our social media, website, newsletter...and other marketing and communication collaterals.
- Define and build a consistent cross platform visual brand;
- Create our brand-book;
- Deliver exceptional visual content for our users and customers across Europe (newsletter, social media, white papers, webinars, infographics and more);
- Optimize the user experience on our website (landing pages, blog ...);
- Develop creative concepts for our paid ads campaigns (social media ads, display banners…);
- Create original swags for events or sales actions;
- Create sales presentation templates, internal newsletter, product releases... ;
- Be aware of digital trends.
- Proven work experience in brand identity and as a UI/UX Designer in a tech / product startup
- ⇒ We would be happy to see your portfolio demonstrating your visual creations from scratch and marketing and communication collaterals in English
- Mastering the Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign/AfterEffects)
- Video editing and motion design would be a plus
- Autonomous and detail-oriented
- Able to rapidly prioritize tasks and work in a multicultural fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (another European language would be a plus)
HR Interview Manager Interview CxO Interview Coffee with the team Offer!