Designer AttentiveNew York City, New York, US
[ Senior Product Designer ]
Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform, delivering the future of two-way mobile communications between companies and consumers. Attentive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the country– driving billions in revenue for our 1,000+ customers. Attentive has raised over $121M in funding, including a $70M Series C investment in January 2020, with investors including Sequoia, IVP, and Bain Capital Ventures. Attentive is based in New York City with offices throughout the US and 250+ employees. To learn more, visit www.attentivemobile.com.
We’re looking for a talented, highly driven senior product designer to join our team. As a product designer at Attentive, you will be driving design concepts, creating UX flows and prototypes, conducting research, and creating high fidelity designs for our customer-facing web platform.
You @ Attentive:
- You’ll own design projects end-to-end, from ideation and research to pixel-perfect execution for new and existing products and features.
- You’ll partner closely with Engineering and Product Management to build and ship experiences that delight our users.
- You’ll work directly with our Head of Design to cultivate a creative design process that is built on strong cross-functional collaboration.
- You’ll add to and maintain our visual design language across both our external and internal-facing products.
- You’ll act as a design and UX expert for our employees, advising on design best practices and solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of related professional experience, leading design initiatives and strategy on consumer or enterprise experiences
- High proficiency with prototyping and visual design software, including Sketch
- A portfolio that demonstrates UX and visual skills in digital products.
- Willingness to work extremely hard within a fast-paced environment in order to turn around high-quality designs quickly
- Ability to defend your work, but also take creative feedback and execute updates in a professional manner
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads
Nice To Have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
Product Development @ Attentive:
- Our backend is Java and Python microservices coupled with DynamoDB, Kinesis, AirFlow, MySql, Postgres, and Redis.
- Our frontend is built on current best practices leveraging Babel, Webpack, React, and Redux.
- Our team is 50+ engineers, product managers and designers from top tech companies including Google, Microsoft, Twitter, Moat, Oscar and AppNexus. We believe our company will win in the long run through product innovation. To get there, we obsess over iteratively delivering customer value through rapid prototyping and data driven decision making.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration