Designer Auth0Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., AR
We’re recruiting a creative Visual Designer to help own all our digital and offline marketing efforts, including all website landing pages (e.g.: https://auth0.com/retail), external sites (e.g: https://jwt.io), as well as custom direct mail and print pieces. Our biggest challenge is understanding problems from the developer’s perspective and crafting beautiful end to end experiences that help developers focus on coding rather worrying about identity management or authentication.
- You will shape Auth0’s first impression with customers and be responsible for keeping all content, marketing, and institutional sites consistent with the company’s design goals and aesthetics. As a Visual Designer, you are comfortable working across different media types, you think style exists to support ideas and you’re constantly learning new skills. You have strong opinions on design and it shows on your work. You want to see your concept go live without a lot of hand-holding.
For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio
Daily activities of the brand designer include:
- Work with design and marketing leads on feature/product launches. This encompasses designing product pages, newsletters and blog pieces.
- Designing marketing oriented websites and landing pages such as: Auth0.com, Retail, Ambassador Program, PassportJS
- Work with the design director on aesthetic and structural guidelines for Auth0’s websites.
Explore gathered data from A/B tests, and feedback from our users to find ways of reaching our target audiences and improve brand awareness of Auth0.
You’d be a good fit if:
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar; or equivalent, full-time professional design experience
- +3 years’ experience in a marketing-specific, visual design-related field at an agency or in-house
- A stunning portfolio of visual design projects showcasing innovative and original design solutions. Friendly reminder: this is mandatory to be considered as a candidate for this role
- A solid understanding of brand and design systems, composition, and color, with a keen eye for typography and photography, and meticulous attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process. From concept to implementation
- Expert level in standard design tools
- Advanced in English & strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are located in Argentina
- Experience designing for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, animation, interaction) and a familiarity with UX and product design
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our team!