Designer BI toolingSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
The Business Integrity team works to make the world a safer place by protecting people, reducing threats and increasing transparency on Facebook’s Ads and Business Platform. Our goal is to ensure trustworthy connections between people and the millions of businesses and organizations that advertise on Facebook. We work to give people control over their ad experience, and enforce on advertisers purposefully or inadvertently cause harm to people We’re looking for a Product Designer in Singapore to contribute to our efforts to reduce the risk of harm on our Ads and Business Platform. Our team there is building AI and human collaboration tools to moderate ads created on our platform. You’re a good fit if you: Care about protecting people from harmful experiences and scams Are a systems thinker, and are proficient at designing and optimizing business flows. Can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional collaborators
Product Designer- BI tooling Responsibilities
- Understand user pain points and creating journeys maps.
- Leverage research, form a hypothesis, frame and reframe problems to get to key user intent and turn them into valuable product features.
- Help establish product strategy, roadmaps and priorities.
- Set expectations through effective trade offs throughout product lifecycle - from conceptual design through product execution.
- Create and maintain product design documentation.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple, elegant and high on craft
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- 6+ years of application design
- 6+ years of visual design and Interaction design
- Experience working with large/distributed teams
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience working with multiple products and workflows