Designer Bibendum PLBLondon, England, GB
Bibendum PLB has a very strong reputation for the quality of its design and its visual identity. The designer will be integral to the upkeep of this reputation, working closely with the Head of Creative (HoC), Marketing Team -Events and Content Teams and the wider business using their skills and creativity to deliver creative and innovative and strategic solutions for the Bibendum PLB brands.
What you’ll do
The designer needs to have a strong understanding of the diversity of our trading companies and our customer base and strive to deliver work that is innovative, creative and exciting. They will need to be flexible in their approach with the ability to work quickly on a wide variety of briefs whilst maintaining a very high standard of work. Excellent communication skills will ensure that all customer relationships (both internal and external) are managed appropriately.
- Assisting the HOC with the creation, development of Bibendum PLB brands
- Creation, rollout and practise of brand guidelines
- Creative support and artwork production (print & digital) for group projects including; event collateral, NPD – label design/artwork, Bibendum Times newspaper, market reports & on line content
- Acting as an internal resource to answer and advise on design/artwork related issues
- Ownership of projects, responsible for interpreting, discussing and agreeing the brief with the HoC
- Working to a variety of deadlines with the ability to multitask and manage workload
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) – with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Matthew Clark Bibendum is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.