Designer Bindy Street LimitedLondon, England, GB
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated UX & UI Web designer to join our team at Bindy Street. We are currently developing a mobile game with a Content Management System (CMS) behind it.
You will be responsible for the UX and UI development of the CMS, and also have input in the UX and UI of our mobile game. As our mobile game contains a large amount of images and text, we will require design solutions capable of handling that amount of information. The CMS is built upon a web based platform, thus it will be essential that you can develop a system that can facilitate an efficient, and joyful, user experience.
As a UX and UI developer, you should be an analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems, ultimately enhancing our product to make it a great experience for users.
- Defining and implementing interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes, specifications and prototypes
- Assist in creating a range of deliverables, such as user personas and user journey maps
- Design and implement web experiences to increase responsiveness
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets, and computers
- Conduct concept and usability testing to gather feedback
- Assistance in creating marketing materials
- Assistance in general design requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience as a UX and UI Developer
- Excellent proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Suite, or similar softwares for creating wireframes and design mockups
- An understanding in user flow within AMS
- Portfolio of design projects, showcasing UX and UI capabilities
- Being able to work as part of a team, communicating effectively and proactively with other teammates
- Experience working with Agile methodologies preferable
- An interest in the games industry
Bindy Street Limited is an innovative start-up producing mobile games. This role is ideal for someone looking to be a key part of an entrepreneurial minded, self-motivated creative team. We are a growing team comprising tech, creative and business people, based in Parsons’s Green. It is a lovely part of London, and we are only a 5-minute walk from Parsons’s Green tube station. We aim to launch an experimental mobile game that involves real-world elements, drawing upon an ethos of adventure and discovery.
Some company benefits from working with us include Company Health Insurance with AXA Business Health Select after 6 months employment, frequent home-cooked lunches, 28 holiday days, and more.
How to apply
Please email us with your CV and/or portfolio.