Designer Blackbridge CommunicationsShoreditch, London, England, GB
Award-winning agency in Shoreditch
Hello, is it you we’re looking for? You, with the eye and a love for the little details.
With great vision comes great responsibility but you know that, it’s why you interrogate a brief and hold yourself to such a high standard. Print and digital are both your beloved friends and your creativity is like Wham at Christmas – it’s always on.
We’re a friendly, Shoreditch-based agency specialising in people communications. We work with brands such as Aviva, KPMG, Heathrow, Rolls-Royce and many more, and we’re getting more international every month. Now we’re looking for a mid-weight designer who is able to apply their knowledge to a broad range of channels across a number of projects.
If you join, you’ll be part of a growing team of creatives who work together, sharing knowledge and skills. It’s a social place too, with regular events and an informal but ambitious mindset.
Here you’ll be able to work across a range of clients in all kinds of media from motion graphics to illustration, and if you like you’ll also be able to develop your conceptual skills, working on multi-media briefs for big name brands.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Design experience across brand, print, social and digital
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative suite (InDesign and Photoshop essential)
- Superb typography and layout design
- Excellent image retouching and creation skills
- Experience artworking files for print and a solid technical understanding of print processes (colour management, production techniques, materials, etc.)
- An interest in art direction on film and photography shoots
- To be up-to-date on the latest design trends, sharing your interest and excitement with the wider team
- The ability to work within existing brand guidelines, and stretch them
- An on-line portfolio showcasing strong and effective visual executions
To apply, please forward your details to our HR Manager to contact mail address.