Designer Brandon ABTurin, Piedmont, IT
Brandon, a market leader within Brand Merchandise and Retail Support, is looking for a Designer to join their team based in Torino, Italy.
As Designer you will be a part of the Brand Merchandise team that handles leading global brands. Your key objective will be to design Brand Merchandise for a selection of FCA brands, including Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Fiat and Jeep.
This role is a key position in our FCA team. You are responsible to co-develop merchandise collection range including both apparel and hard items (watches, pens, USBs, mugs etc). You will own the process from moodboard to final technical specifications. In this position it is extremely important to develop desirable merchandise with a purpose and balance between price, manufacturability and brand desirability.
You will be required to create persuasive product presentations to support our team in proposing new merchandise collections to our clients for approval.
Main job purposes:
- Deliver concepts on brand brief, guidelines and core values.
- Create inspiring moodboards to secure direction of collection
- Competitive benchmarking and trend spotting
- Create sketches and presentations for collection, including labelling, and packaging
- Creation of product technical specification
- Present concepts and product ideas to the client for feedback, further development and approval
- Cooperate with Product Manager and Key Account Manager to build the collections that are commercial and can be manufactured
- Together with Product Manager gather information about production feasibility
- Work with development for fabrics, material selection, fitting, graphics approval and trim development
- Participate in internal and external product meetings
As a person you will be driven and willing to go the extra mile to make the client happy and see that Brandon fulfils their objectives. You will be without prestige and willing to work on all levels. You will be creative and a persuasive communicator who can sell in your designs and ideas. You will enjoy working with a group of people but also have the ability to independently. You will bring energy and passion to the team and a positive and optimistic attitude.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in designing for Italian clients, preferably within merchandise
- Creative with the ability to transform guidelines and different input into commercial collections and product designs
- Ability to design both hard and soft items, as well as graphics
- Professional and inspiring in written and oral presentation
- Well connected and updated on current trends and what is happening in the design industry.
Applications to be sent via LinkedIn. Only applications with a CV in English will be accepted. If you do not attach a CV, we will not consider your application.
Please direct any questions to amanda.wyatt(at)brandoncompany.com.