Designer BrightSan Francisco, California, US
Bright helps US consumers make better money decisions through the power of data science, starting with credit card debt. Last year US credit card holders revolved over $1tn in debt, paying +$200mn in interest and fees. Credit cards are great, but managing them is painful and penal for millions of Americans overpaying their banks.
Bright wants to change this, making it easy to control and manage your credits using data science and artificial intelligence. The Bright app helps consumers pay down debt and save $1,000 in interest annually, delivered in an easy and intuitive package that makes sense for Americans.
Bright is based in San Francisco and Bangalore, with founders coming from McKinsey, Google, Amazon and InMobi. We are backed by leading investors such Sequoia, Falcon Edge and Ram Shriram (first investor in Google) and Vikram Pandit (former Citigroup CEO).
You will work with our Head of Product (ex Amazon, Yahoo) and our engineering teams to develop the core product design of our mobile and web applications. As an early startup, you will have tons of freedom to create with impact and shape the destiny of the product.
You will have a positive impact on people’s lives by helping them better their financial situation and manage their money with ease. To achieve that, you obsess over customer experience and simplicity.
You will work directly with the founders, and for the right person, there's an opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
- Help your team do quality work. Bring craftsmanship through the mix of visual and interaction decisions you make on the product. Push each idea further.
- Help your team try out new ideas before they build them by sketching, prototyping, and testing. Develop a variety of tools and techniques to fit each job.
- Follow your work the last mile, then give it some more. Getting that last 10% right can often seem like half of the work and shipping is just the beginning.
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing B2C software products, predominantly on mobile
- You’re disciplined, creative, and have a desire to create great products
- You are hungry to succeed and to thrive in an exciting and fast-paced early-stage startup environment
- You can demonstrate your passion for the craft
- You obsess over customer experience, simplicity and information architecture
- You have experience in identifying and solving visual design, interface, and interaction problems
- You’ve shipped products and experienced their impact
- Flexible working
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings matching