Designer BYBILondon, England, GB
We’re seeking a talented and creative designer at the beginning of their career, looking for an internship placement (3 months, part-time and paid!). If you’re keen to cut your teeth at one of the most innovative skincare start-ups in London, then this is the place for you!
At BYBI Beauty, we bring in only the best to join our dynamic team and LOVE seeing people progress through the business. Many of our full-timers started their journeys as interns, and as a fast-paced organisation, like them, you’ll learn a huge amount about the beauty industry and develop a plethora of skills, equipping you with the experience necessary to launch pad your career as a designer.
The perfect candidate will be able to bring great energy and thoughtfulness to everything they do. Of course you’ll need to be a great designer, however, we’re also looking for someone who is self-motivated, proactive, well organised and eager for professional experience in a casual business environment. You must have excellent attention to detail, a highly creative mind, and be up-to-date with social and industry trends.
- Graphic design experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Photography skills, both capturing and editing, are a must
- Video experience is a plus, specifically editing in suites such as Final Cut Pro
- Proficient with Google Docs, Microsoft Word and PPT
- Strong demonstration of current design trends and sensibilities
- Detail-oriented; able to spot inconsistencies
- Demonstrated understanding of creative workflows & pre-press preparation
- Deadline driven, and able to prioritise tasks
- Possess strong organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A passion for the beauty industry
- A desire to learn! About Us
Clean Beauty Insiders is a natural beauty community, brought to you by skincare experts Elsie & Dominika. We promote transparency in beauty and are on a mission to empower you to take control of what you put on your skin. We’re your destination for all things green beauty – DIY recipes, advice, reviews and tips from the two of us as well as our CBCo readers. Founded in 2015 as a blog by Elsie Rutterford and Dominika Minarovic, our book Clean Beauty was published in Jan 2017 and we launched our skincare brand BYBI in August 2017.
BYBI Beauty are committed to bringing you really great beauty products that actually work. We create skincare using only ingredients that we know will directly benefit the skin; high quality ingredients that are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free.
We believe in transparency, because everyone deserves to know what’s in their beauty products, and innovation, because natural doesn’t have to mean basic.
BYBI stands for By Beauty Insiders. Founded by Elsie & Dominika in 2017, we are beauty bloggers, formulators and consumers and create products based on what we want and what we know doesn’t yet exist.
Are you our perfect candidate?
Great news! Double check the role responsibilities, and if you think it’s a bit of you, please apply by sending through a brief covering letter, a sample of your best designs, and of course, your CV! Address your application to Jonathan and send to jonathan(at)bybi.com, with the subject line, ‘I’m the ideal designer for you!’.