Designer Claudio Bellini StudioMilan, Lombardy, IT
Claudio Bellini Studio is recruiting a senior furniture/product designer with a related educational background with minimum five years’ significant experience in design field to develop new concepts with a deep understanding of trends, materials, and production technology. The ideal candidate has a creative capability and capability working in a team.
- creative: working with the team to create new concepts from sketches to final presentation with renders and technical details
- multi-tasking: managing multiple projects simultaneously and meet all deadlines
- great communicator: having the ability to communicate international clients and understand/respond to their needs
- time management: managing the time in a professional and productive way
- independent decision making: being able to take the next step to solve the problems and proceed the design process
- minimum five years’ working experience in design field, related bachelor/master degree in design field
- consistent creativity, capability in sketching and generating ideas
- excellent communication skills in English, both speaking and writing
- highly proficient skills in 3D software Rhino, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Suite
- ability and passion to travel all around the world
If you think you match the requirements, please reply to the questions below and send us your CV
- where you are currently living
- do you have a permit to work in Italy
- significant work experience, role in the company, and the duration
- related design degree
- what is your superpower
- where you see yourself in five years
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only reply to selected candidates.
The position will report to our design directors.