Designer CrushBrighton, England, GB
Crush is an ideas-led creative agency. We are made up of a core team of thinkers, designers, illustrators and animators. Our craftsmanship, fresh perspective and a sense of humour delivers original and effective results for brands around the world.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented creative designer/illustrator to join the Crush Creative team in Brighton.
We are a small team with an impressive client list from around the world, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Budweiser, Universal, Disney & MTV to name a few. Because we are a creative led agency, this means everything we do has to look amazing and have a solid idea at its core. We are lucky enough to often work from a blank canvas and create work for clients in many different sectors from entertainment to education.
As we are a full service agency it means your design & illustration skills will be applied to a website one day, an animation the next or a bit of printed collateral the day after. We are always busy so you need the adaptability to juggle from one thing to the next.
You will be an ideas driven creative that can brainstorm initial concepts and then deliver the final outcome in print and digital formats. You might have a years experience or ten years experience in a studio but what is important to us is that you are the right fit. We work across print, digital and animation so you must have excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. If you know about animation, after effects or a 3D package, that’s a bonus.
Please take a look at our website & if you think you’ve got what it takes then we want to hear from you.
Ideally you will be…
- Someone who lives and breathes design & illustration
- Passionate about working on projects from concept to pencil sketches to final delivery
- An excellent creative thinker that is hands on with all the usual design packages
- Have at least a years professional experience (if you have 10 that is also fine)
- Have excellent communication skills
- A fresh and original thinker
- Able to work across both the digital and print environments
- Confident, enthusiastic and proactive
- Quick to learn and ability to think on your feet
Key Area: Design/Creative
How to Apply:
Salary will be based on experience. We are totally open to meeting all candidates of various experience levels. Please send us by email your CV, work examples and salary expectations.