Designer DiMassimo GoldsteinNew York City, New York, US
DiMassimo Goldstein exists to help people make more inspired decisions and develop more inspiring habits. We call this Inspiring Action.
We have a passion for connecting people emotionally through ac tion. We’re intensely curious about people and their habits. We love discovering why people do what they do and guiding them to form new habits.
We believe that an insight – an inspiring idea – and creativity can change everything. We love turning people on to the process of discovery and creativity that can create an Inspiring Action brand and change lives. We love proving it with our work and careful measurement.
We value love, courage and understanding. Our intolerables are dishonesty, lack of curiosity and empathy, or any action that undermines the team.
Could this be your mission?
We create beautiful, thoughtful work with a purpose: to create emotional resonance and to inspire action. The junior art director will be a key contributor to conceptualizing emotional and inspir ing ideas from start to finish.
If this is the mission for you, you’ll be hungry for the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects and will collaborate with all members of our team at DiGo – from strategy to account to pro duction – and should be excited about doing so. You’ll be working with designers and copywriters, focusing on developing big ideas for our clients.
If you’re hungry to learn, grow and Inspire Action, then this may be the mission for you.
- Design: Elevated sense of typography, design, and color, with a portfolio to prove it
- Conceptual ability: big thinker who can develop 360 ideas
- Interpersonal: Sense of humor, and the ability to manage and prioritize work with changing timelines and client needs with your team, always exemplifying a team mentality
- 0-2 years of experience in a design or ad environment producing effective and inspiring work
- Expert in Adobe Suite and other relevant software