Designer EarnieLondon, England, GB
[ Senior Designer (with motion experience)]
Earnie (part of Threepipe) is a creative agency that helps sports, consumer and entertainment brands deliver real results through strategy, branding and creative campaigns.
Our clients include the England and Wales Cricket Board, the NFL, Sacla’, Antstream Arcade, Tenpin Entertainment, British Gymnastics, UK Sport, Mahabis, Virgin Money, Unicorn Darts and Panasonic. We have a dynamic and informal work atmosphere, priding ourselves on producing great strategic thinking and industry-leading creative work – having fun along the way.
We are now looking to bolster our creative ranks with a talented senior designer – an all-rounder with proven experience in the creative industry who’s ready to take the lead of several high profile clients. You’ll have a strong background in design and an excellent eye for detail, being comfortable in campaign, brand and roll-out across a number of channels – utilising digital, motion and print. This role often involves tackling complex briefs in tight time frames, so you’ll be hands-on, motivated and collaborative.
You’ll need to:
- Have a minimum of 6 years of design experience, ideally working within a leading design/branding agency, or acting as a lead creative on high-profile client work
- Design through the line, across campaign, branding, digital, motion and print
- Take a lead role in developing and delivering concepts, coming up with ideas and helping junior staff to execute these
- Be able to take design through from concept, presentation to team and clients, to final artwork
- Help keep Junior Designers / Animators on track and engaged, inspiring them to exceed expectations and meet our high creative standards
- Experience presenting creative ideas is essential – you’ll need to gain buy-in to your work internally and to clients
- Be an expert in InDesign, Illustrator and (particularly) Photoshop
- Be highly skilled with at least one of After Effects, Premier, and/or Cinema 4D
- Be able to think outside the box and innovate with creative
- Have a flawless eye for detail – typos are a no-no!
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be a great team player with a can-do attitude
- The ability to sketch and draw free-hand is highly desired
- A base level of print artworking knowledge is desired
- Photography experience is also a bonus
How to apply
If you can do all of that, you’ll find working with us is much more than a salary. All Earnies receive excellent benefits (free breakfast, pension, season ticket loan and so much more) and will be part of a fun and informal culture – where we take everything seriously apart from ourselves.
Interested? Send your CV by email with your portfolio / CV and a bit about you.