Designer FarfetchLisbon, PT
About the team:
The Platform Creative team mission is to partner with internal and external clients to rapidly build Farfetch-certified products at scale, delivering strong brand representation powered by the FARFETCH Design System.
What you’ll do
- Formulate and deliver UX, UI and interaction design for FARFETCH Platform Solutions clients, working closely with stakeholders to achieve on brief experiences aligned to the platform capabilities;
- Create, adapt or interpret brand guidelines, translating them into easy-to-use templates and collateral for Platform Products marketing team;
- Produce design concepts with end-users, understanding the channel and platform you’re designing for;
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Creative team in the delivery of project milestones in support of overall Creative team strategy;
- Produce on-brand infographics and illustrations and motion design when required;
- Undertake relevant training to develop an understanding of the Farfetch Design System and Farfetch brand as a whole;
- You’re able and willing to travel to other Farfetch global offices when required
What you’re good at
- You’re a visual storyteller — you know how to connect with your audience and you appreciate design quality;
- You’re passionate about your craft — brand, graphic design and visual identity;
- You’re on top of your tooling — Adobe/Sketch/Figma/Framer or relevant tools of your choice;
- You’re an excellent communicator — you’re able to present to an audience articulately and persuasively;
- You’re a problem solver — you have a desire to leave things in a better way than you found them;
- Think ‘we’ before ‘I’ — you understand the importance of working together by demonstrating a collaborative and humble attitude;
- Necessary training — we don’t expect a formal degree, but your depth of domain knowledge is equivalent to that of a BA/BSc/MA in HCI, Information Systems, Graphic Design or similar.
We’re looking for a like-minded brand and design system enthusiast who’s looking for their next challenge in a fast-paced Product team. Working closely with the Creative, Platform Product Design and Product Marketing teams you’ll be responsible for designing to creative briefs, for internal and external products whilst providing overall creative support to the Platform Products team.