Designer FuterraLondon, England, GB
Your role as Futerra’s Junior Designer will be to harness the power of creativity to make positive change. You’ll work with the creative team, and develop your own inspiring ideas, on everything from brand and identity to campaigns and websites.
More about us:
Futerra is a change agency – a hybrid strategy consultancy and creative agency, who believe that sustainability should be so desirable it becomes normal. We imagine better, brighter ways of doing things and then work with people who can make them happen.
Our clients are brands big and small, and we work with them on behaviour change, sustainability strategy, branding, internal engagement, public campaigns, and more. Tying it all together with a blend of logic and magic to deliver the best creative work.
More about you:
You’re looking for your next big challenge. Having had two or more years of experience in the creative industry, working across different disciplines, you’re looking to take the skills you’ve acquired to the next level.
You’ve got a naturally creative and inquisitive mind, and enjoy putting ideas into action, from concept to completion.
Confident in both print and digital, you’re happy to take on any task, whether its creating an entire brand identity, or preparing a presentation.
You love working in a collaborative environment with different teams, but you’re also proactive when it comes to nailing briefs. You’ll make sure you have all the information you need to carry out the work, speaking up if necessary.
Not an expert in sustainability, a member of Greenpeace or a vegan? No problem, because you are about making a positive impact and you’re excited about making change happen.
As our junior designer, you’ll:
- Support the creative team across all of Futerra’s projects. From concepts to pitches, reports to campaigns.
- Work closely with designers, copywriters, strategists, account managers and clients. As well as printers, contractors, production houses and freelancers.
- Manage your own workload, taking the initiative when things get busy and staying flexible enough to produce quick turnaround creative.
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop your skills.
As a futerran, you’ll:
- Bring a spirit of entrepreneurialism, joy and inspiration similar to our own.
- Be happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings and company away days.
- Take part in our occasional events.
- Play nice.
Please send a note with your C.V. and portfolio to hr(at)wearefuterra.com by 07.07.17 and tell us a bit more about you and how you see yourself fitting into the team.