Designer GlideSan Francisco, California, US
[ Senior Designer, Editorial Design Systems ]
Glide is trying to create a billion new software developers by 2030. We're looking for a passionate designer to help us build a brand that will inspire millions of creators across the globe.
Glide was founded with the belief that design is necessary for building great products. For our users, this all starts at glideapps.com. Have you seen it? We obviously need you!
What you'll be doing
- Defining and designing Glide's brand and identity system from the ground up. This will include leading the design efforts on:
- The marketing website and all landing pages at www.glideapps.com
- Any customer-facing marketing assets such as newsletter graphics, published content, swag, etc.
- Assets and voice on our social media channels including Twitter and Instagram.
- Create a design strategy for our communication channels (customer touchpoints, web, social) with goal of constantly improving engagement
- Collaborating with our entire team. We're a close-knit group and value critiques and open design conversations
This job might be perfect for you if...
- You have at least 5+ years of visual design experience in the digital world with a focus on brand (and the portfolio to show it off)
- You are a confident self-starter and know how to define scope and own your role
- You are a strong presenter and believe that collaborating with a team helps elevate your work
- You design and deliver with a high level of craft and an unwavering attention to detail
- You have an idea about the technology needed to build your designs and can collaborate them into existence with developers
- The idea of starting a brand from scratch sounds thrilling to you
- You're reading this job description and thinking, "I could have written this waaay better"
- You can hold your own on a small team and help your colleagues grow