Designer GoodLoveLondon, England, GB
Role: Senior Digital Designer
Reports into: Creative Partner
Why we're here
GoodLove is a new and necessary creative brand consultancy based in London.
We’re here to help ambitious innovators and challengers to realise their world-improving visions through transformative storytelling.
Founded by Adi Goodsell and Joe Lovelock, GoodLove combines the experience and expertise of two seasoned industry experts who have helped run leading international businesses (360i, Bow&Arrow, Studio Lovelock) working with household name clients (including Google, Coca-Cola, HBO and BBC).
We’re flying under the radar in stealth mode right now but have already delivered game-changing work for several well-funded startups (including Util, Trint and Proportunity).
We fully integrate strategy and creative to help our clients understand their audiences, craft their stories and deliver the experiences that will turn them into serious contenders.
Like our clients, we have big plans for the future. We’re busy. And now we need exceptional, motivated people to join us on our mission.
Why you're here
You are here to take the quality of our digital work and creativity to the next level.
A significant part of our offering is creating world class digital brand experiences for our clients.
You will lead our digital work across all of our clients, taking a range of different projects from conception and scoping through to completion and delivery. You will also contribute significantly to the development and creation of wider client brand and design work, helping to lead creative team thinking and output.
You will bring good energy and enthusiasm and will be a true team player who doesn’t let their ego get in the way of ultimately producing the best possible work for our clients. You will be key to our business’s growth.
What you're here to do
- Provide a breadth of expertise and experience, offering fresh and relevant perspectives to set and lead the direction on a variety of digital projects
- Ensure that digital work seamlessly delivers on clients’ brand stories and value propositions through a deep strategic interest in and understanding of their businesses
- Own almost all of the digital projects that we takes on
- Stretch the whole team on the quality of our deliverables
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the Creative team
- Instill a culture of knowledge/skill sharing to help up our digital prowess across the board
- Give feedback that is relevant and specific to aid the growth and development of all team members
- Work closely with the Strategy and Creative Partners to ensure the digital work we deliver is world class and fits the specific needs of our clients
- Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure digital work is clearly defined and scoped and is then delivered on time and within budget
- Take responsibility for the strength of our client relationships, particularly on digital-only client projects and assignments
- Develop, host and facilitate key client meetings and workshops to a high standard, ensuring we get the client participation and input needed to successfully deliver the work
- Be a proactive frontline of client support throughout projects and for the entirety of the client relationship
- Set client priorities, anticipate challenges, and proactively provide solutions
- Win trust and build excellent relationships with key client team members
- Support and shape the development of approaches, proposals and pitches for new client work
- Organically identify opportunities for new client work throughout the course of projects to ensure that our client relationships grow
- Work closely with the Strategy and Creative Partners to ensure GoodLove is profitable
We are looking for someone with
- 6+ years experience of web, user experience and user interface design and execution
- Solid understanding and knowledge of IA and UX best practices
- Ability to wireframe, create user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- A keen interest in the latest design, UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Great understanding of digital delivery and the principles of interaction design
- Creative ambition that pushes design beyond conventional solutions
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of broader design principles and approaches
- Solid brand design experience and the ability to lead thinking in this area
- Strong presentation skills, ability to explain and substantiate design direction with wider project boundaries and challenges in mind
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills
- Mastery of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Highly skilled in Sketch, Invision and ideally Figma
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
We can offer you
At GoodLove we value our people above all else.
As such we ensure we offer competitive salaries and benefits and are committed to helping you grow and develop, both personally and professionally..
We offer flexibility, we treat our team like the grown ups that they are, and we prioritise the delivery of great work to our clients.
You will be joining us at the start of a very exciting journey, this will give you an unparalleled opportunity to help shape the business and culture that you operate within. As an early hire you will have a major impact and influence on our culture and team dynamic.
How to apply
Please drop us an email with a little about you, your experience and a link to your portfolio.