Designer GymsharkSolihull, England, GB
You're a hungry and passionate creative thinker who genuinely believes that great ideas can change the world. You are at your happiest when working with others to create world-first, disruptive ideas that genuinely move the needle.
You like to be involved in the entire creative process. From sitting down with a pad and teasing the initial sparks of an idea out, right through to producing and launching the final outputs into the real-world. You understand how important our community is to us, and would relish translating our brand strategy into inspiring and informative content for them to enjoy.
You are a natural 'doer' whilst also being able to work with, and articulate yourself clearly to multiple stakeholders across several teams. The successful candidate will have proven experience working with others to help push concepts beyond initial thoughts into fully fledged ideas, across multiple channels.
About the role
Gymshark are looking for a Creative to help shape our future by turning community and cultural insights into incredible ideas and world-class creative across both Brand and Product Campaigns.
- A passion and drive to deliver world-class, genre-defining work.
- You will work on large projects such as product campaigns which aim to achieve all wider stakeholder KPIs such as revenue and sales targets. This will involve working closely with wider GTM business departments cooperatively.
- Drive change within our community and our business as a whole through the power of creativity.
- Make sure all ideas are consistently at the high standard expected from our community, both in quality and attention to detail.
- Work with junior creatives to mentor and develop them whilst pushing and inspiring those more senior in the team.
- Constantly push yourself to learn new skills and then where appropriate apply them to improve your creative process and output.
- Responsible for working to a set budget per campaign along side producers and project managers and other creative executors.
- Suggest new, different and better process improvements in the way you are working for the creative process which will have an impact on the wider creative team.
Experience & Skills required
Strong creative and storytelling experience with an excellent portfolio that covers idea generation, concept development, campaign and channel storytelling.
Experience across a plethora of channels with deep expertise in storytelling.
Experience collaborating with other teams within a business to seamlessly execute projects.
Strong communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal and inter-departmental.
Ability to execute creative concepts from inception to delivery.
We are Gymshark, a conditioning brand dedicated to creating functional training apparel, designing innovative performance technologies and building passionate, empowered conditioning communities.
Formed in 2012 in a garage in Birmingham, UK, Gymshark is now a leading brand in the sportswear industry and we’re still growing. We now have offices in 4 different regions and over 400 employees. Our GSHQ headquarters operates out of a central hub in Solihull, UK and we recently opened our first US office in Downtown Denver, Colorado.
The Gymshark family consists of over 4 million customers in over 180 countries. We only sell directly to our customers, via our 15 international online stores and occasional pop-up stores, so we can provide everyone with the best possible experience.
Renowned for our ever-growing community of athletes and followers, our social media content reaches an audience of over 12.5M in over 55 countries.
We are always driven by progress, and after being named the UK’s fastest growing company in 2016 in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, Gymshark turned over approximately £200M in 2018/19.
Interested in this position
Please apply through our careers site: https://careers.gymshark.com/
Tell us why you want to work at Gymshark and what we should know about you.