Designer H&MStockholm, SE
Junior Fashion Print Designer
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Are you a creative, passionate and professional Junior Fashion Girls Print Designer who would love to work at the H&M Head Office? Then this might be the role for you!
Our Divided Girls Basics Concept includes working with our local market relevance products and is looking for an experienced Junior Print/Graphic Designer, The role involves creating fun, creative commercial fashion prints including repeat, placement and license prints. Identifying new print trends to boost business opportunities motivates you, and you inspire the team with your findings. You will be fully responsible for developing print collections sold worldwide in all H&M markets
We are looking for you who have:
- A minimum of a BA qualification in Textile/Fashion or Graphic Design
- A minimum of 1-2 years work experience as a Junior Print Designer
- Great skills creating repeat & placement + typography prints, for fashion brands
- License print experience is a merit
- Excellent color and illustration drawing skills
- Experience and knowledge of textile print techniques
- Strong skills in Adobe Suite programs
- 3D CLO design knowledge is preferable
- A creative and visionary mindset with a true passion for fashion, its current and future trends
- A strong customer focus and enjoy working with commercial fashion
- Strong communication skills, flexibility and thrives working in diverse teams
- Like a fast-paced and everchanging work environment
- A very strong self drive and can take own initiative
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Submit your application including CV and portfolio pdf (max 10mb), with relevant work; including vision, full design process and final prints/collections from a variety of projects. All documents should be in English. Please ensure to include some work clearly relatable to H&M Divided Girls. Only applications including design portfolio will be considered. Deadline is 4th April This is a permanent position in Stockholm, starting date; as soon as possible
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!