Designer Hero CosmeticsNew York City, New York, US
We’re Hero Cosmetics, an innovative skincare company fighting an age old problem. No nonsense, no craziness, just simple and effective solutions to universal skin problems.
Pimples aren’t just for teenagers. Over 60 million people in the US suffer from acne - across gender, age, and race. Whether it’s one or many, it’s stressful, embarrassing, and the last thing you want to deal with. There’s been a calling for quality skincare products and we’re here to offer a solution.
Fighting pimples (and being mighty while doing it). Our philosophy is to bring our customers new, effective skincare tools that are made for the consumer of today. Our approach is simple - Focus on quality and create honest products for real people. It’s really a reflection of how we want to live our lives.
This role is for a Designer who will be tasked to help evolve the Hero Cosmetics brand and product portfolio. This role will report to both the CEO and Creative Director. Areas of focus include:
Area of Focus Output
- Strengthen and further develop to Hero Cosmetics brand system
- Collaborate with product and industrial designers on new products
- Collaborate with photographers and videographers to create exciting new brand content
- Create visual experiences that connect with our community (e.g., influencer experience, brand swag)
- Design social content that connects with our community
- Collaborate with our growth team to create interesting and exciting ads
- +4 years working as designer
- A portfolio of design work is required for consideration.