Designer Immotion GroupLondon, England, GB
Immotion Group are looking for a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join our team in our offices in Central London.
Immotion Group bring together world-class CGI experts, award-winning content creators, amazing storytellers and state-of-the-art motion platform technology to provide their customers with immersive ‘out-of-home’ virtual reality experiences.
Formed from the merger of Studio Liddell – a Manchester-based CGI studio, and C2K – Los Angeles based filmmakers, Immotion Group combines over 40 years of experience in storytelling, content creation, advertising, art direction and communications.
What We’re Looking For
In a word, creativity. In a few more: enthusiasm, experience and talent. You should be a Middleweight with the portfolio to prove it – demonstrating not just your outstanding design and layout skills (and your ability to handle Adobe Creative Cloud), but your talent for conceptual thinking too. It’s the sort of role, and we’re the sort of team, where you can make a real impact, as long as you’re ready to get stuck in. So, we need someone who’s not afraid to make their voice heard, take ownership of their own projects and enable us to stand out from our competitors.
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe Suite
- Developing creative and innovative artwork/brand style guides
- Equally comfortable working independently and collaboratively with our inhouse design studio as well as external agencies
- Effectively applying style guides across print, digital and social platforms
- Following a design brief from internal stakeholders and the design team
- Confidently presenting design concepts to the design team and internal stakeholders
- Developing marketing collateral, corporate assets and sales presentation material
- Identifying key trends in market
Desired skills and attributes:
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe Suite is essential
- A minimum of three years experience working within an agency or internal design environment
- A good understanding of producing creative for print and digital
- Excellent typography skills
- Accurate spelling, grammar, punctuation and a full command of the English language
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates your design talent
- Proven track record of delivering unique creative concepts
- Proactive attitude towards all work
- Strong collaboration skills and a team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time extremely well
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Great communication skills and ability to present internally
- Good sense of humour
- Desirable experience in working with mobile-native applications
- Desirable experience in designing user interfaces (UX) specifically for immersive environments
Why We Love What We Do (And So Could You!)
Become part of an innovative and fast growing company
Immerse yourself in a number of exciting projects
An environment that encourages learning and growth as a professional and as an individual, with an infrastructure designed to support and motivate you to achieve your goals
A community oriented design team that works collaboratively across teams
The freedom to try out new design processes with the chance to immerse yourself in a number of exciting projects
A culture of kindness and empathy
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Vibrant office location
If you would like to become part of a collaborative and fun studio, please get in touch with your CV and covering letter.