Designer Johnson BanksLondon, England, GB
We’re busy and we need some full-time help. So we’re looking for a Junior/Middleweight designer.
- You’re 2-4 years out of University.
- You’re fascinated by branding and brand identity.
- You’ve already worked on some but you want to do more.
- You want to do meaningful, purpose-driven, good work – for good people.
We’ve been around for nearly thirty years and we define and design brands that make a difference.
We work with people who want to do big things: tackle the climate emergency; raise billions for education; fight for an open internet and bring culture to the world.
We don’t just help brands change. We help them change the world. www.johnsonbanks.co.uk
The role and requirements
- You’ll work directly with our creative director and design team creating, developing and implementing brand identities and campaigns.
- You’ll have plenty of chances to create and evolve brands yourself, and you’ll support other team members as a part of group projects.
- You’re happy in the core Adobe CC programmes, and handy at moving image too.
- You can switch easily between print and digital.
- You can create lots of ideas, explain them coherently – and then develop the best ones carefully, consistently and methodically.
- You’re happy to start remotely but have no problem working in Clapham Common when we’re through this.
- You’re interested in words, and what they can do.
What we can offer you
- The chance to work on memorable projects across a wide range of sectors as part of an award-winning team.
- A salary in line with your experience.
- Access to our pension scheme.
- Access to conferences and ongoing training schemes.
- The chance to work with a small team that does big, important schemes
How to apply
- Pick your best six projects, write a bit about yourself, then make a 15 page or so pdf and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep it under 10 megabytes
- Please don’t send: a massive 50 page, 50 megabyte pdf, a dropbox link, or just a website URL (that’s kinda lazy, let’s be honest)
- We’ll try and reply to all applications if we can
- All applications will be treated confidentially
- The job starts as soon as possible in the new year
- No recruitment agencies, thanks
Please apply as soon as you can – we’re in a hurry!
Final deadline is 23:59 Monday 21st December.