Designer KaFe RocksPorto, PT
[ Senior UI Designer ]
Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a Senior UI Designer to work closely with the Product and UX teams to deliver evidence-driven solutions.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions and can otherwise see yourself reflected in the above, we’d love to hear from you.
- Work on product design (UI focussed), embedded in a cross-functional agile team, working with your peers in product and engineering
- Bring our product vision to the next level by creating website style guides, user flows, illustrations with various prototypes and high-fidelity designs
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user flows, wire-frames and prototypes
- Create and maintain state-of-the-art design systems
- Lead and influence the design culture
- Build a beautiful and meaningful UI whilst having a user-centric (and SEO-influenced) mindset
- Work across a variety of products that operate globally, developing and applying a consistent design language across all our interfaces to attract our target audience
- Develop product concepts together with the Head of Product, Engineering and Country Managers
- Champion usability and perform quality control on design
- 2 – 3 years of UI design experience
- You love design, but are NOT in love with YOUR design
- You believe design is part of a complete product and that it’s more important to serve user needs than to make things “pretty”
- You are self-motivated and highly organised
- You are a real team player and an empathetic & open communicator
- Education in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience
- Ability to design full websites (PC, Tablet & Mobile)
- Knowledge of Illustrator and CSS/HTML5 is an asset
- Familiarity (willingness to learn) with Figma
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think as a user and develop outstanding UI around the user needs
- Strong presentation and communication skills (preferably in English and a second language) to be able to present and communicate your design work to all stakeholders
- Having a high work ethic with the drive to get things done
- iGaming, gaming and/or affiliate experience is a plus
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Educational Bi-Fridays: Every other Friday, the leadership Team presents different topics to fuel learning & development
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice
Please send your application in English, including a link to your portfolio.