Designer KEPAKDublin, Leinster, IE
Kepak Foods Division are looking for a creative and energetic Multimedia Designer to join our talented foodservice marketing team, reporting directly to our Digital Marketing Manager. Joining the company at a fast-paced period of growth, this exciting role will provide you with varied hands-on experience in both print & digital design. If you are a result-oriented, self-starter looking to join a dynamic & supportive team, this opportunity is ideal for you.
- A challenging and rewarding role that will expand your skills and build up your portfolio
- A welcoming and positive workplace where excellence and talent are recognised
- An innovative, talented and very supportive team
What you will be doing:
Design a broad range of marketing & sales collateral for internal and external audiences, following the end-to-end creative development process including ideation, design, execution and review.
Ideate, design and deliver a wide range of creative content for use in our digital channels, print & point of sale collateral, presentation etc.
Menuboards design and management
Create and manage digital animated menu boards / screens for our foodservice customers. Manage the menuboard projects workflow liaising with the sales team, our customers and external menuboard partner / suppliers.
VIDEO: PRODUCTION / EDITING / ANIMATIONS
Produce and edit video content for our marketing campaigns (website and social media) as well as in-house communications and presentations. Create short animations to drive campaign amplification and engagement.
- Act as a ‘brand guardian’ making sure that assets developed are on brief and accurately aligned with our brand guidelines.
- Act as ‘photography guardian’ ensuring imagery best reflects brand positioning as well as compliance with copyright and data protection laws.
- Keep up-to-date with design trends and social media developments to help further develop ideas and to drive enhanced engagement.
- Work in collaborative partnership with key stakeholders, including, marketing managers, digital team, sales team, external agencies and partners.
- Make a strong contribution to culture, process & ways of working within the marketing team in line with our goals to continually develop the marketing function in line with best practice.
Who you will be working with:
- Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Working closely with the wider marketing and sales teams.
- Key strategic partner agencies, including digital, print agencies & hardware partners.
- Our foodservice customers.
What you need to succeed:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
- Strong design portfolio and ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Recognised design qualification is a plus.
- A creative thinker who loves exploring ideas.
- Knowledge & understanding of all printing processes, including creating final artwork & liaising with our appointed print company.
- Experience shooting and editing videos is a plus, as well as standard motion graphic experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on attitude. Work efficiently while balancing several distinct initiatives at any given time.
- The desire to stay up-to-date with latest design trends and incorporate these into daily work.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (mainly Excel).
- Team player with experience of working in cross-functional teams.
- Personal “fit” with the family values of Kepak (responsible, ambitious, passion for food and teamwork).
You will feel right at home if
- You are eager to create positive relationships
- You are service driven
- You are passionate about innovation
- You are a good influencer