Designer KiskaSalzburg, AT
Product Designer f/m
“I like walking through the door in the morning. Past my colleagues and friends (who are one and the same) and then getting back into the zone. It is a creative battle, coming up with the best solutions our minds can think of.”
Philipp, Junior Designer
This position is perfectly suited to designers who understand the importance of establishing and maintaining design languages for brands. Positioned at the core of the team, your daily work will include tasks like:
- Embracing innovation, and new trends in technology, material and design, to solve project design challenges.
- Refining and streamlining brand product design languages.
- Formulating a common design language for brands, including development of new products.
- Creating a cooperative climate that provides junior designers clear direction in terms of projects and skills development.
- Presenting your work to clients
To take on your own design projects, you’ll need:
- Four or more years of product design experience, including working with developers and manufacturers, as well as passion for performance brands.
- The ability to push creative boundaries, and understand when you have to work with them.
- Excellence in skills like sketching, visualisation, graphic design and 3D CAD.
- Understanding of user journeys, manufacturing technology, diverse design processes, materials and trends.
- Fluency in English, though German skills are a plus.