Designer Laundry ServiceLondon, England, GB
Mid - Senior Motion Designer
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon Music, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are looking for a Motion Designer to work on a global streaming music platform with over 50 million songs in its bank. This creative will be curating and creating visually arresting digital and social content for a plethora of music genres and their respective artistes. They will be able to speak to music with obvious passion, carrying a strong knowledge of the evolution of artistes and their signature styles. Motion though, is their forte, and it will come across in their portfolio via a variety of bold, current aesthetics and graphical treatments.
Your day-to-day work will include concepting,
creating, developing gorgeous visuals that are on-brand and enhance social
posts alongside our best in class creative team.
- 4+ years of experience developing social media creative assets
- Strong type animation skills
- Experience cutting video for social
- Strong After Effects and Premiere Pro skills
- Experience with all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- An eye for detail
- Efficient – able to create good work with good time management
- A strong knowledge of leading social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, Tiktok) and the features each platform offers and can be leveraged to produce engaging creative
- A knack for picking up brands’ visual identities and understanding why they work
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
- A genuine interest and passion for music – you are a true music enthusiast who embraces and leverages popular culture
- German, French or Italian language skills a bonus, but not essential by any means